Thursday, September 20, 2007

Comments, please !?!

I am perplexed. For the record, I have comments set to allow anonymous posting. Sometimes, blogger is making it difficult to respond without a blogger/google account, which I find very LAME! So anyway, I just wanted to throw that out there, for I've had about 4 people tell me they didn't comment because you needed an account! If you're up for it and want to anonymously give me a comment, please feel free to do so! You can sign your name (if you choose) in the actual box of text, hit anonymous, then post. Stay tuned, as always, there will be more to come. Maybe with a comment here and there (thanks KM, KS, JH, SG, MH) i'll feel like I am not alone in this venture, and maybe, just maybe I am bringing some folks back for entertainment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!