Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wanted- Broken In and Loved Partner



My head hurts. I just want to cry. We've had a missing Robeez (the exact pair above) for a couple of days now. I don't know if it's better or worse that I have ONE shoe, not the pair. I am beginning to believe I want the single shoe to be gone, so then I can stop tearing the house apart looking for it's sole mate.

My efforts have included, but are not exclusive to the following; re-organizing the hall closet, removing the couch cushions and moving the couch into the middle of the living room (the one shoe we do have was found under the couch), unearthing the various stuffed animals, necklaces, and books from under my bed, crawling on my hands and knees to look under every single piece of furniture, rummaging through the basket of bibs and washcloths that are kept under the highchair, searching through about 5 bags and backpacks, poking all crevices in my Highlander, checking the office from end to end, changing the sheets, and a quick check in those obviously not going to be there places- for example the refrigerator.

Now, we've had bad Robeez karma in the past. Sj threw away a two week old pair one day, when she was about 18 months old or maybe the Robeez monster confiscated it.

So, if by chance you are walking down a path and see a 6-12 months size lonely Robeez, please pick it up for me, and send it my way as soon as possible. My patience and my hair are wearing thin.


***Very Important Update.. The shoe has been found. The darn thing slipped in between the coils and the side of the very bottom of the couch. It was trying to escape us, but I found it..Maybe you heard me scream with excitement last night!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!