Friday, November 9, 2007

Girl With A Magical Flower

Sj has loved to doodle and draw since she could hold a crayon in her hand, probably before age 1. I've always nutured her love of drawing. Maybe I should have been more balanced in my nuturing and pushed her a little more to climb to the top of the jungle gym, but I didn't. Now, I sit back and watch her in action, curiously glancing as to what she may create next. The picture above she created this morning, while grazing through her breakfast.

If you could hear her excitement when she talked about the completed drawing above, it would just be the icing on the cake. She thoroughly described all the elements of the picture, from the berries on the tree to the girl with a magical flower. I love children's art, and here I go again, it just has a funny way of making me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!