Sunday, November 4, 2007

Colorado Girl Sox

I think it's hilarious that socks can make me reminiscent of my childhood. In the 70's my brothers wore white knee high tube socks with stripes in all the colors of the NFL teams. My favorite color way was the Viking purple and yellow, even though we were hardcore NY Giants fans in our house. Not to mention, the 70's was that lovely era when the NBA sported knee high socks and those short, shorts. Those were the days. I can hear Queen's "We Are The Champions", blaring on the boombox right in this very moment.

When I spotted some Juicy knee high socks in a mini-me version for the girls, I could not pass them up. So here we are. Take me back to 1978, put me in some American Apparel gym shorts, and set me free. Too darn cute.

4 comments:

  1. I may not have been born in the 70's but those were the days when socks were tall and cute. Socks are my ultimate weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE SOCKS DO YOU ALWAYS GO OUTSIDE IN SOCKS

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it reminds me of when i wqas a kis in the 70's love those skater socks!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!