Sunday, November 25, 2007

What Makes Me Different

If you've been around here in the past, that title may sound familiar. I re-visited my previous post W.M.M.D.-October and well, wouldn't you know, it was the 25th of October that post was created. So, I from here on out deem the 25th of every month, the What Makes Me Different post day. Hopefully, by revisiting the topic with me each month, you'll join in, take a moment to celebrate yourself and being one of a kind! Maybe even gather up the courage to make your very first comment, right here on Eat Play Love. I dare you!
  • I believe the universe will bring good into your life, if you first take the step to do good.

  • I have a difficult time throwing things away, if I know it can be re-used or re-purposed by someone else.

  • I love staying snuggled under my covers in the morning when snow is blanketing the view from my window.

  • I enjoy watching my daughter's play with trucks and balls just as much as their dolls.

  • I long to re-paint the walls in my bedroom, but seriously lack the motivation.

  • I haven't read a novel in months (shame on me).

  • I had a dream I won the lottery, woke up, wrote down the numbers, and play them occasionally.

  • I can put my feet behind my head!

  • I am always in search of learning something new.

  • I think it's fabulous when I am exhausted from a hard day's work.

  • I am more sensitive than I allow others to believe.

  • I've spent 16 years with the man of my dreams.

  • I wouldn't spend my days any other way, than raising my two beautiful girls.

1 comment:

  1. ~ I didn't learn to ride a bike until I was 12.
    ~ I love hearing kids play with my children and making lots of fun, active NOISE!
    ~ I love the smell of coffee beans and dark chocolate.
    ~ I want to take a family trip and hike to Machu Pichu someday.
    ~ I don't know how to play an instrument, but I'd love to learn the guitar and sing silly songs to my kids and serenade my husband :)
    ~ I love it when clothes come fresh out of the dryer smelling like fabric softner, but I hate the process of laundry.
    ~ I was in the church choir from ages 9-12, and I still love to sing - no church songs though.
    ~ I can make my children laugh by making funny faces and silly sounds.
    ~ In the present moment, I love being a stay at home mom. And I hope to continue to do so for as long as I can.
    ~ I love these lists!


I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!