- I believe the universe will bring good into your life, if you first take the step to do good.
- I have a difficult time throwing things away, if I know it can be re-used or re-purposed by someone else.
- I love staying snuggled under my covers in the morning when snow is blanketing the view from my window.
- I enjoy watching my daughter's play with trucks and balls just as much as their dolls.
- I long to re-paint the walls in my bedroom, but seriously lack the motivation.
- I haven't read a novel in months (shame on me).
- I had a dream I won the lottery, woke up, wrote down the numbers, and play them occasionally.
- I can put my feet behind my head!
- I am always in search of learning something new.
- I think it's fabulous when I am exhausted from a hard day's work.
- I am more sensitive than I allow others to believe.
- I've spent 16 years with the man of my dreams.
- I wouldn't spend my days any other way, than raising my two beautiful girls.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
What Makes Me Different
If you've been around here in the past, that title may sound familiar. I re-visited my previous post W.M.M.D.-October and well, wouldn't you know, it was the 25th of October that post was created. So, I from here on out deem the 25th of every month, the What Makes Me Different post day. Hopefully, by revisiting the topic with me each month, you'll join in, take a moment to celebrate yourself and being one of a kind! Maybe even gather up the courage to make your very first comment, right here on Eat Play Love. I dare you!