Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday Fluff: Give It a Try!

What The Holidays Mean to You

For you, the holidays are about generosity. You give as much as you possibly can to friends, family, and charity.

You celebrate the holidays in a minimalist style. You are likely to only give one great present and decorate your house with a few special items.

During the holidays, you like to feel cozy and comfortable. You're happy to stay inside with a roaring fire and a warm drink.

You think the holidays should be comforting and relaxing. You don't like the holiday rush... you just like the simple pleasure of the holidays.

Your best holiday memories are of childhood foods and traditions. You secretly still wish you believed in Santa Claus.

Yep, it's all true, I admit it.

Your Holiday Stress Level is Moderate

The holidays sometimes stress you out, but mostly because they wear you down.

Take it easy! You can have a fun holiday without running yourself ragged.

hmmm, moderate, not sure if I agree with this one, at this moment.

Although you won't find a blogroll here, I read a good handful of blogs everyday. I'm just being a bit lazy in creating the links, shame on me. Hands down, I really enjoy having a glimpse into other people's lives through their words in a blog. Never a Dull Moment is a blog I read and Jen has posted many fun links. The *What The Holidays Mean To You* & *Holiday Stress Level* links above came from her site. I've always had a weakness for multiple choice surveys, especially when they follow up with some cutesy prediction or insight into the real me. LOL. It's so much fun to do it online, there's no tallying your points and then flipping to the back of the magazine to see what your total score means. It's instant gratification.

I will warn you, they are a bit addicting. Take a moment to waste some time and get a chuckle out of a blogthing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!