Friday, December 14, 2007

Sleep Blogging

Whenever I am a bit tossy-turny in my bed before falling asleep, I always seem to come up with brilliant blog ideas. Now, I don't have a pen and paper by my bedside, I have a co-sleeper, and at GL's age a pen in close proximity is just down right dangerous. I somehow always convince myself I will remember when I awake in the morning, sit down at my computer, and write away.

Even in this moment, I question the brilliantness of my thoughts. Are they brilliant because I am half asleep or would they make a good post?

Maybe i'll slip a mini-golf pencil in my pillow case, for an emergency moment of clarity. If I can follow through with random jottings in the middle of the night, I may just be onto something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!