Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Little Explorer

In the past I have inferred that my second child is sprinkled with a bit of mischievousness, at the tender age of one. She truly explores every inch of our house with such delight. Sometimes I wonder what exactly is in store for me when she's a bit older, a bit smarter, and more in tune with being sly.

These photos are from the last couple of days. Her sister abandoned some french toast topped with blueberries. As you can see, she was happy to have her big sister's left overs.

It almost prompted me to submit my photos to Fridgewatcher a website I frequent about once a week. People from around the world submit photos of their refrigerators, and of course I am most intrigued by the European links. I can always tell hands down when it's an American refrigerator, mainly by how stuffed to the gills it is! Just take a peek for humors sake.


  1. I love it, I see that every evening in my house as well!

  2. I love those pictures! - KM


I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!