What Makes Me Different, Or So I think!
- I would rather receive a bouquet of wildflowers than roses.
- My biggest distraction at night is Bravo's reality television shows.
- I still feel like the last 2 Presidential Elections were UNFAIRLY won.
- I feel an overwhelming sense of nurturing when I cook for others.
- My good intentions are sometimes overshadowed by my lack of motivation.
- I am currently volunteering as a Board Member for the year in MOMs Club.
- I yearn for a President that is progressive and will be the J.F.K. of my generation.
- I borrow cookbooks from the library before deciding if I must absolutely own them.
- I want to become proficient in Bento Lunch making before Sj starts school in August.
- I love watching J and Sj dancing to the Ariel Soundtrack, it makes me smile to see the choreography they have down!
- I've become content hanging out most days with the girls, rather than running around from place to place like I was accustomed to the last few years.
- I can't wait to live in Italy someday!
As always, if this post has sparked something in you, I would love to hear it in a reply!