Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hump Day Humor


It should come as no surprise that I laughed out loud when I received this photo in an email forward this week. Oddly enough, I just started noticing these family decals on cars just a few months ago. Now they are everywhere! Where in the world have I been? I don't think I am the family sticker type. Although, I do seem to be more curious as to whom is driving in a car once those stickers catch my attention. I almost want to check and see if the contents of the car match the advertisement on the back window.

Hope you chuckle just a bit!

3 comments:

  1. Dang, for a minute there I thought it was your van! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I haven't seen these before!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!