Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Photo Essay MeMe

I was inspired by A Mom Two Boys "to answer the questions below using only pictures found online (only the first page of results)". You see, I didn't read that part so well, so my pictures are the cream of the crop, rather than slim pickings..OOPS... Knowing me, I added a couple and deleted a couple as well, but for the most part it's about 95% the same.

I had a fun time with this, I hope you enjoy it!

1. Age I Will Turn On My Next Birthday:


2. A place I would like to visit:


3.My Favorite Place:


4.My Favorite Object:


5.My Favorite Food:


6.My Favorite Animal- I cheated here:


7. My Favorite Color- I couldn't resist this one:


8.City Where I was Born:


9. Town I Currently Live In:


10. Name Of My Pet : (well former pet)


11. The First Name of Your Love- close enough:


12. Your Last Name- Beautiful isn't it?


13. My Dream House:


14. A Bad Habit:


15. My First Job:


16. My Dream Job:


17. My Current Job: Well, with out the scandals!


18. A Picture I Find Hilarious:


19. Something That Inspires Me:

5 comments:

  1. Those are great! I want to do one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! i may steal it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea! how are we all finding the time for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh. Santorini!! We went there on our honeymoon and it was unbelievable. As soon as you can - go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would suggest AFTER bedtime..I did it in one sitting. If you stick to the original rules, Only 1st page Google Image results, it shouldn't be too bad!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!