Thursday, March 20, 2008

Holy Code Batman

Well, the spring Blog cleaning has occurred. I've been wanting to get a decent blog header since the inception of this blog, with out giving up the dots template. Glory Be To..whatever random code I punched in, it worked! And..thanks to Tootsie Farklepants for guiding me to Picnik. I won't go into detail how long it took me to decide on a font and color to go with the photo. Let's just say it's past midnight.

But, I could almost sing a glorious tune right now!


  1. I LOVE it!!! It's darling!

    Ain't Picnik da bomb?

  2. Love it! And, okay okay, okay!!!! I'll go check out Picnik! I've been resisting, trying to learn Photoshop Elements 5. Life's too short! Off to have a Picnik! : )
    Love the new look, very fresh and springy! Yay spring! :)

  3. I love that picture, very cute.

  4. fantastic, when are you coming round to give out lessons?


I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!