Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Seriously *ADULT* Election Humor

Well, the Onion speaks for itself in the media world really. They have a division online now called Onn, with some satirical 24 hour news channel coverage.

This link should be watched in adult company only. I contemplated the appropriateness of posting this vs. emailing it out to friends. I guess i'm feeling risky today. I'm so fed up with all the media SPIN, a little humor provides the distraction I need right about now. So enjoy or be offended.

Poll: Bullshit Is Most Important Issue For 2008 Voters


  1. I saw this the other funny...I'm also an Onion fan! We all need a little humor in this process don't we?

  2. I love The Onion. Have you heard their podcast? I save them on my iPod and listen while I'm driving carpool. The only's hard to explain to a couple of first graders just exactly WHY I'm laughing myself into tears. LOL!

  3. HAHAHA!!! I LOVED it!!! So funny and true in my opinion.


I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!