Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Is That a Kitty Cat, Meowing?

While little sister was off taking care of various baby dolls. Sj, was off meowing, licking her paws, drinking milk from a bowl, and talking only in "cat talk". Meow. Meow.

I take the pledge right here and now to not become a cat owner, no matter how persistent my 4 year old is. No cats!

I dug up some eyeliner from a make up bin tucked away in my closet, to complete the look. The next day I was wondering what the faint lines were on her face..Duh! It was the remnants of kitty-ness!

8 comments:

  1. So, so cute!!! Ms. E loves cats too, and I don't know why. I told her we could never own one because daddy's allergic. So, she pretends she has one sometimes and says daddy's not allergic to that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh c'mon...get a kitty:) Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im not much of a cat person, but that little kitty is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The camera loves her! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures! I've had that same experience with the kitty cat whiskers myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're with ya - doing everything we can to foster the little dog person in our toddler! Cute pix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cats are soooooo much easier than dogs in fact they are easier than fish. well at least mine is. you know you want one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DO NOT GET A CAT. We have a cat and I HATE the damn thing. I thought cats were independent and quiet?! Nope. According to DH "it depends on the cat." I feel duped. Now, I've got thirteen more fun-filled years with this little furball because, you know, cats live a loooong time. Great.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!