I've started doing my research on the internet, on how to get pregnant with a boy. I've found loads of resourceful websites with great ideas. I have to feel certain about which ones will be most effective before we start, I don't want to jinx this conceiving a boy thing.
So, here are some of my secret "conceiving a boy" notes:
- My gender selecting book says to have sex on the day you ovulate, use a position that offers the deepest penetration. The woman should have an orgasm since the waves can help pull more semen into the uterus. Also lots of foreplay because there is an alkaline level in the vaginal secretions that tends to favor male sperm.
- Change your diet to include lots of red meat, salty snacks, and cola soft drinks.
- Let your partner initiate sex and focus on his pleasure. Legend says if the man climaxes first, you’ll conceive a baby boy.
- Schedule your lovemaking sessions for odd numbered days of the month.
- Have sex at night, preferably when there’s a quarter moon in the sky.
- Have as much sex as possible, since many people believe more boys are conceived during the “honeymoon” phase of a relationship.
- Have the man drink coffee before sex, since this causes the sperm with Y chromosomes to become more active.