Friday, May 23, 2008

Overflowing Baskets are Hindering the Bubbles

With it being a wonderful, glorious holiday weekend, I have visions of running free in the mountains in my head. Sun shining on my face, the girls giggling, my hubby chasing them. 
Maybe we could even blow some spectacular bubbles, watch them float off into the sky, and pop with little sprinklings of bubbles landing on our faces. 
But, I am home. Amidst some laundry. That was a joke, some.... I mean lots of laundry. Can you find my daughter in that laundry? She's there, I swear she was a minute ago.....
Boy do I wish I was Hammy (my doggie nephew) right now, lounging around, being fed, outside playing fetch, someone scratching my ears.  Can I get some kibble? 
Have a wonderful weekend my friends. Gardens will be born tomorrow. Barbecues will be fired up. Graduations will be celebrated! I think I can smell summer.  Fun, fun!

11 comments:

  1. I hope you get through all that laundry okay...it's seriously my least favorite thing in the world. I also hope that you get to do some fun stuff this weekend too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUBBLES!!!!

    I see your daughter. Please take care when sorting the laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tootsie....please be careful with the laundry. Especially if that load was destined to be ironed. ;)
    No big plans for us either. We saw the Indiana Jones movie yesterday. Will grill tomorrow.
    And lots of relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We paint this weekend. Vaulted ceilings. Up stairs. Call for help if you don't hear from me by Wednesday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have lots of laundry to do to. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. funny i was just doing laundry too! hope you have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a holiday weekend? :-)

    There are mountains of laundry ahead of me, too. No cute babies in mine, though! Have a great weekend. Bubbles make any day better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool bubble picture.

    good luck with the laundry and enjoy the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute pictures. The dog looks like it must have a long lost relative that is dying to establish residence at your house. Love, Keri

    ReplyDelete
  10. In my next life, I want to be a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are those the Flatirons I see? I went to CU years ago and miss those mountains! Hope you had a great holiday weekend, despite all that laundry. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!