Friday, May 16, 2008

They Call It FLUFF

So it's Friday and this woman, with 2 babies in her tummy is all over the place! Yes, it's Angelina Jolie. Everytime I hear her name, I wonder where are the babies going to be born? In which foreign country will these two little Brangelina's thrust their way into the world??? Normally, I could care less, but considering it's fair territory and quite early in the game for predictions, I am going with France. How about you?
The second random thing I couldn't get out of my mind is the whopping Government Stimulus check Jon & Kate will be getting! $3,600.....
but then I thought oh what about those baby making Duggars...$6,300..... Damn. I'll happily take my $1800 and run.
So now, my brain can return to it's normally neurotic state worrying about my children, how I didn't pay the bills yet today like I should have, the state of the laundry is there a load waiting to dry, who's crying , when is my husband coming home, how I need to read my two chapters in A New Earth for Sunday, and how it would be nice to have some alone time....

11 comments:

  1. I want to meet the Duggars. Just once. Just to get the full feeling of what 17 (almost 18!) children is like. And I never thought about their stimulus check...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was telling my husband about the Duggars a couple of nights ago, and he thought that I was making it up!

    Any idea how old the mom is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - visiting from allmediocre. I'm fascinated by Jon and Kate. She has such a need for order in the midst of so much chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep...I still think the Duggar's are nuts. Even if they are getting $6300.00. And, it's AWESOME that you did that math. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The $1800 will do me fine too, and lets not forget the readers from around the world who will be getting nothing, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. o.k. for all you bush haters, whens the last time a president gave you cash?????? never!! way to go george w!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is really not fair that Anelina Jolie can look that freakin' terrific carrying twins. Bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good point about the Duggars, never thought of that!

    Hope you can squeeze in some reading time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Angelina is one fertile chick. Impressive. Not to mention Mrs. Duggar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, about Brad & Angelina... from what we can tell, they are doing a noble job as parents. But is it just me or is it really not a big deal to be having all these kids out of wedlock. What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, I'd have to say...umm.....I don't know. I'll go with something easy, how about Ireland?
    I hope you get some alone time soon.

    Jill And Jack- not just you. Really, not just you. Or if it is, then it's just me and you, so at least you're not alone, right?

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!