Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What in the world?

See that rating with stars, right down there (look below, end of post). What in the world is that? Why don't I see it on other blogger blogs, and why do I want it? How can I make it go AWAY? bizarre!?!

Now, that I have given this some thought, I feel like someone is messing with me. Even.More.Bizarre.

This Is What I Found Out, Here:
WEDNESDAY, MAY 07, 2008
Some users may be seeing star ratings on their blogs without having opted in to this new feature. This is an experimental feature that was accidentally enabled on some users' blogs. We're working to remove star ratings on all blogs currently. In the future, you'll be able to choose to opt-in to this feature; it won't appear automatically.


So obviously they are testing this out on the top blogger blogs! Mwaaaaah hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, I am ready for it to go bye-bye!

**Ok Blogger took the stars away** Disregard this post!!!
Now, I don't feel so special.

7 comments:

  1. I found it on mine also, I know I was playing around with my page and thought I hit something and it appeared..but wierd...it just magically appeared...let's just rate our postings with 5 stars daily haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're always 5 stars... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait.. where are the stars? Are they gone now? how come I don't see them? Now I'm obsessed with the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed that yesterday and was thinkig to myself "wow, now she's adding a rating system." Like laughingatchaos said, you are always 5 and a joy to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was a nice little touch. I miss the stars :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am too late for the stars! Too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha...we have very similar posts about this...I completely don't want to know how many stars I'm worth...nope...

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!