Today I am not focused, but tired. Today, I have plenty snippets floating around in my head, so here they are:
1. I successfully completed 8 boot camp sessions. Hip Hip Hooray!
2. My trainer apologized to me last week on Thursday for her comments on Tuesday. I sensed she was having some guilt.
3. I guess we aren't the only family wanting to go camping in Colorado every weekend. Our choice spots are full every weekend through Labor Day.
4. Seems as if many people are having issues with their dogs or children swallowing plum pits, as google is sending them my way. They'll be fine, trust me. Not sure if I would care if my dog swallowed a plum pit, but those dog guardians are getting some relief from this post.
5. On a related note, if your child ingests cotton from your monster Cottonwood Tree, it will reappear in their diaper! Surprise!
6. For some odd reason, I am playing the "how long can you go" game, trying to avoid grocery shopping. We are getting desperately close to a big shopping trip.
7. Lucky for us today is Vege delivery day.
8. Apparently my genetics are for breeding supermodels, as my 18 month old is 90th % in height and 10th % in weight. Aye, Aye, Aye.
9. If you don't have any pasta sauce left in the freezer from the batch you made a few weeks ago, you can whip up Bechamel Sauce in a pinch, even with limited ingredients around (see #6). It's super fast, easy, and my definite go to lately.
10. I simply adore the time I spend in my garden, watching the plants grow, picking out Cottonwood pods, morning and evening. Amazing.
11. I took advil BEFORE BootCamp this morning, we had a new trainer this week. A real tough cookie, may I add.
12. Officially I have registered for my first Master's Class this fall. Eek!
13. Is it time for a pedicure if 7 of my toenails are 25% chipped off and the other 3 are completely bare?