Saturday, June 28, 2008

When Things Go Awry

Long could be the tale I am just reeling to tell, but heavy are the lids on my eyes. Funny how sometimes things take a turn in just a moment and leave you contemplating all the possible scenarios that we almost encountered.

Fatefully we are all fine, but I will add a bit of a teaser, for I have pictures and a story to tell.

A story about making dinner for 4 neighbors that graciously gave up their Saturday last week to help us safely bring down the Cottonwood Tree.

A story that ends with a BIG RED FIRETRUCK arriving at my home.

Sorry ladies, but I was too shy to actually take pictures of the Firemen. The photo story will be the big headline Monday morning, bright and early.

To be continued...

9 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued... can't wait for the full story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Tell me, was it the super incredible hot fireman from the Midway station? 'Cause, really, a fireman should not be that hot, it could be difficult to put out fires with that level of hotness. Glad you're all ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a fire truck incident Saturday night as well. I'll share mine if you share yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-oh. That doesn't sound good. Jen's comment has me intrigued, though. I may have to stop in at the fire station on Monday...and Tuesday...and Wednesday....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Listen, never be too shy to take photos of the fireman. Next time, i want photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well...I'll have to come back...

    ReplyDelete
  7. erm what have you been up to ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only good thing about playing catch up...I don't have to wait in suspense for the story!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!