Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Garden CSI: Illustrated Version Update

Well my friends, I thought my earwig adventure story was a good one. I've spent about 3 nights now in the garden, Shop Vacuuming up the Pill Bugs and Earwigs. And last night, I didn't find ONE earwig in my garden. Can you believe it?

To my delight, one of my blogging friends, and a chuckle of a good time June Cleaver Nirvana, graciously offered up an illustration to complete my story. Now you must know that HRH draws quite the crowds with her illustrations, everything from experiences with an electrician and her fruit bowl to pretty nails or beaver traps. Yes, I said beaver traps. To check out all of her wonderful animated life, just click here.

Funny enough when I was writing my Garden CSI post, it felt like something was missing. So thank you, HRH for completing the story for me. It's now wonderful. I've been given clearance to publish this photo, so enjoy.


BTW..My regularly scheduled Tuesday Tips, will be coming shortly, we lost power today, so I am a bit off schedule!

7 comments:

  1. You look great as a stick figure!

    I can't believe it is working. This is the craziest thing ever. I mean I am glad for you, but it is still crazy.

    Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get them vacuumed up without pulling up a bunch of dirt and leaves?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I love the illustration! It's just perfect. I'm glad to hear they seem to be gone. Those things seriously creep me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture! You're stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this time i was trying to work out what the heck a shop vac was, so thanks for the illustration! Sorry but i am just not from around these parts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad things are back on track in the garden! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! they're gone; that's great!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!