Saturday, July 26, 2008

Spreading Some Sunshine

Oh dear, it's a hot one today in Colorado. Sunny and hot. I decided to take a late morning run and haven't quite recovered in the sweat department with the heat. Is it normal for you neck to sweat profusely?

Anyway, I thought it would be a wonderful day to spread some Bloggy Sunshine.


Kristin of Jilli Java & Garden of Eden passed along this award to me, which made me blush and smile. It's funny, the awards come in waves in the blogosphere and I was kind of treading water, just wishing one would come my way. Now this award typically comes with a list of rules, but I am throwing caution in the wind, you can find the rules if you google Arte & Pico.

I am passing this on to one fellow blogger that lives about 10 minutes from my house. From her blog, I get to know her a little bit better with every post, even though we don't see each other regularly. So thanks Cathy for sharing, check out The Clothesline sometime.



This award came my way from Renee at But Why Mommy who makes me smile with her posts. I love getting to know people and Renee is very open and easy to like. On top of her blogging adventures she also has an Etsy site, Check her out!

This award I am passing along to Lisa and her two blogs, VeryBusyMomWith4 and her recipe blog, What'sForDinnerMommy. It's a great go to resource for last minute meal ideas! We share a love of Whole Foods, but I enjoy her thoughts, especially about Coming Out (in the blogging sense). Go see for yourself!

And, just a special thank you for Kristin and Renee, for thinking of me. Sometimes I wonder why I do this thing called blogging and I know in my heart it just makes me a happier person!


8 comments:

  1. I'm glad I found your blog. Its fun to share stories with other people and know that they appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! Thank you so much!!! What a pretty shiny award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve it :) Post with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Clothesline too and will be checking out your other recommendations. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awards! I just got my very first award too. It was hard to choose who to pass it along to, I read so many wonderful blogs.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!