Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gosselin/Duggar Ticket- Election '08

Time for EatPlayLove to jump on the election blog fodder bandwagon. Now, you may leave here wondering why I am not being headhunted for Karl Rove's former position. As you will agree, I have just as much political influence over government decision making as Rove and I am a woman, which is very important in this election.

Oh, for a little background on my experience, I was secretary on the MOMs Club board for one year and Vice President of my senior class in high school, are you guys feeling my political capabilities here?

So what exactly has inspired me to write a political post?

"If she can raise 5 kids, She can run our country!"

That quote. I happened upon that little quote from a Palin supporter just a couple of days ago. You know, it left me with one deep political thought. The Republicans have made a huge mistake, obviously they were lured by the "drill, drill, drill" potential in Alaska, for they overlooked the two most qualified candidates I could think of.

Kate Gosselin & Michelle Duggar



















With twenty five kids between their respective families, I think we could name that ticket President and Vice President of the Earth. I know Michelle does have more children which should bump her up to Presidential status, but I am a huge fan of Kate and her incredible organization skills will help run the country smoothly. Since this is my blog, I nominate Kate for the top job as President!

Inspirational don't you think?

For the record, I would love to get into political debate, show you how easily my blood boils, but honestly I just can't do it. I'll be there in November, exercising my right to vote, that's what's most important to me. I hope you'll be there as well.

28 comments:

  1. Can you see the campaign slogans now??? We need Kate for 8! or Kate 08! Kate will run our country gr8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are TOO FUNNY

    I heart the Duggars and their TLCxtravaganzas.

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious. I hadn't seen that one. I'll be voting too....but I'm a republican...sorry...

    A republican that has absolutely no desire to debate.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the Duggars yet but I do love Kate. There is pretty much nothing she couldn't handle after dealing with all her kids. She would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate would have those terrorists shaking in their boots--Cheney is a mere kitten beside her. Have you seen the show ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha - I love it! That show is great. I still love you even though you're voting Democrat, and I hope you'll still love me even though I'm voting Republican. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. D: Classic! You should get some bumper stickers made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gave me my first laugh of the day. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would support those two women also. I was a stay at home mom when my kids were young and it takes a lot of organization to run a household, kids and a husband who also had a family business. Go McCain/Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I hear quotes like that, my blood boils, too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Those two women both scare and impress me...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Firstly if i could vote i would. If the number of kids count then there are a few people in the moms club that should be considered for jobs too. Don't you think john would make a great first "BLOKE"

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were Vice President of your senior class? Great! I was President of the history club in college. Want to be running mates?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think they're more qualified to run than most candidates! Count my vote - YES!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a great writer. I am soooo sick of the back and forth with the elections. Can November come any sooner?

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are too stinkin' funny with mad photoshop skilz. So happy to have discovered your blog.

    GREAT post

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heck, why don't we just toss Carol Brady's hat in the ring? Or "Abby" from 8 is Enough?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now there's a ticket I could totally get behind.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Duggars could run the country. They would be the first to repeal child labor laws, since their kids are full time employees as cooks, cleaners and babysitters, in order for the psychotic family to run so smoothly.
    GRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Made me laugh out loud! It is so true. Mom's should run the world, but not that one!!!! Gin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love Kate! That is one strong woman!

    The White House kitchen would go organic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kate could definitely slap a few people around. She doesn't take any crap. The Duggar woman is a bit too soft spoken in my opinion. But maybe they would compliment each other. Hmmm.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So funny!! Love it. Kate fascinates me, I watch it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Again a reminder that I really ought to start paying at least slightly more attention to politics...I've still yet to watch Palin's speech...

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd vote for Kate but I'm afraid she'd bomb someone if they weren't clean enough.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Makes just as much sense as voting for Palin because she has 5 kids and her kid is having a kid even though she PREACHES abstinence only. If she can't keep her own house in order, how in the world can she rule the free world?

    ReplyDelete
  27. So funny! I can't decide which one I would pick. I would have to watch all the mudslinging campaign adds they both make befoe I could make my final decision : ).

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!