Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here's My Take On Lance Returning To Le Tour...

Please note, for those of you that could care less about Lance Armstrong or Le Tour de France, please delete this post from your reader, or move along. As it seems I need a nightly post to fuel my delight to see Lance once again race in the Tour.

It's official, Lance is returning to cycling and better yet, I know why. On Saturday August 9, Lance raced in an extreme mountain bike race in Leadville, Colorado. No, I wasn't there. Why? Because I didn't know Lance would be there. Come on people, Lance in my neck of the woods, I would have made the trip. Trust me.

Back to the race. Lance came in second. SECOND. You see Lance doesn't come in second. He wins, yellow. Second place has been consuming his every thought since August. I am sure he said, what the f@#k, I am returning to the Tour. I'll show them who's second.

Thank you cool crisp Rocky Mountain air for breathing cycling life back into Lance.

Plus having sex with celebrities is obviously overrated and his best friend Matthew McConayghey is all busy with his newborn to hang out anymore. So what's left, win the 8th Tour...

article
photo
photo

6 comments:

  1. Great photo! Wow, Lance got his ass kicked in Leadville--no wonder he's back! After winning so many Tours, it must have hurt to come second in this event, even though he's racing at 10,000 feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does no sports figure stay retired anymore? First Favre now Armstrong? Sheesh! ;)

    Welcome back Lance! Now I'll actually watch the TdF again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you hear he's not doing the tour? raising awareness for cancer is his goal. love the photos. i think he got bored. i mean what do you do after cycling consumes your life for years? well, you probably keep cycling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is is that all of his previous gal flings and/or marriages are with ladies who all resemble each other. Not to overshadow your excitement with all of this exciting news regarding his return, but I think his women choices are quite fascinating. Love, Keri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, whatever gets him going, right?

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!