Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sending Out Some Bloggy Love


Within the past couple of weeks, I was given two lovely blog awards and it's time for me to pass them along.

First I am passing along this delightful, Portuguese award. Let's see if I can translate what it means (umm or steal it from Mama Zen, who passed it along to me): Translated from the Portuguese, it says, "This blog invests and believes in proximity." Or one could say, blogging makes us close! Which I firmly believe in the community blogging creates, so thank you mama zen!



I would love to pass this along to my MOMs Club friends that started blogging shortly after I did, I love that our blogs allow us an opportunity to get to know each other better. We all met when our kids were just wee little toddlers and now they are 5. I still must admit without the blogs, I wouldn't have known some interesting tidbits about these three women:

Carpe-Diem Love2Cook

The Soapdish

Welcome To The Circus

And even though she had a jumpstart on me in the blogging department, our friendship truly shows the power of connections blogging has on us! First my blogworld friend, now a friend in real life, Never A Dull Moment


The second award I graciously received from The Clothesline. I would like to pass it along to:

Nap Warden, she writes the Chronicles of a Stay At Home Mom. Stop by, she's fun, witty, and a blog designer to top it off!