Friday, November 21, 2008

Artist (check), Left Handed (check), Blue Eyes (check)...

Pisces (check), Sensitive (check), Sexy hands (check), Long and Lean (check)...

Sounds like my kind of man. But he's not my man. I adore my man, but tonight I'll be taking in all that this other man has to offer. And all of those attributes above Chris Martin of Coldplay shares with my husband. Funny enough. Although my husband doesn't have the musical side to him, I wonder if Chris enjoys going for a bicycle ride?

Now if I could only convince my husband to write me a love song, complete with lyrics and music. You'd be picking me up off the floor, seriously. I am sure my husband would follow with, if I could only be a waif like Gywenth and bring home an Oscar or a multi-million dollar paycheck. Guess we're stuck with each other.

There are so many things that intrigue me about Chris Martin, one especially being that he divulged in a recent Rolling Stone interview that he spent many years having lots of female friends, but no serious relationships. This man, who is married to one of the most beautiful women in the world, had women issues. Gotta love it. Kudos to the underdog.

Two epic concerts in 10 days, I have to admit life is good. I can't wait to escape into the fantasy that Coldplay will create tonight. Oh please woo me with the graceful elegance of a man's strong hands playing the piano and a voice belting out mellow dramatic lyrics, like only Chris Martin can do. I'm off...

16 comments:

  1. Two concerts in 10 days? I don't think I've been to two concerts in 10 years. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look fairly HOT in that pic. Swoon for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heavenly sigh. I think I just swooned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Have a wonderful time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it sounds wonderful! Have a great time, I want to hear all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've told you before that you and J remind me of Chris and Gwennie. Have a FANTASTIC time. My favorite songs by them are the scientist and yellow. Love, love that group and can't wait to hear about it. Now, I want to pop their CD in and give a listen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, and Fix You is a fantastic one too. Man, I really need to see them before I part this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i heart coldplay. have fun and i hope you get to corridor44 before the big show!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I just say I do not even remember my last concert?!

    I am glad you are having such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a great time! We haven't been to a concert since....oh, lord, I can't remember when. At least 18 months. We need to get out and hear some music!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, i'm so jealous! can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is he really a Pisces also? That would make Kevo have all three of those characteristics as well. Someone just sent me a link talking about how left handed people are smarter than righties, and all of the presidents since 1981 except for good old W have been left handed. Barack is also a leftie, as was Albert Einstein. Love, Keri

    ReplyDelete
  13. glad you had such a fantastic time, am so jealous. I agree with the first comment haven't been to a 2 concerts in 10 years let alone 10 days!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!