Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Feel Proud To Be American

Exercise your right to VOTE. It's a beautiful thing. Oh and one more thing, you won't be able to wipe the smile off my face when they name Colorado a BLUE state tomorrow, it's been a long time coming...* taken in NYC by me! Isn't it cool?


  1. yay! the day is finally here!!!!

  2. Blue is the BEST! My champagne is chilling. We're either celebrating or drowning our sorrows. ;)

  3. Looks like Colorado really came through tonight. YAY!

  4. That is very cool!

    As for my state, well, it'll go blue about the time hell freezes over!

  5. Super shot. I'm in Bklyn, so not far...where did you snap it? Fun blog too. I've got a bunch of contests to share if you've got a minute to stop by my blog.

    One for a $50 Paper Shouts certificate (perfect for the holidays)

    One for an awesome art backpack (good for the girls) from Little Jet Set:

    Have a great weekend!


I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!