OOh, it's been quite sometime since I've participated in the lovely Thursday 13, so today I give some reflection in the honor of THANKSgiving Day!
I'm thankful for...
1. Being home, listening to the laughter of my girls, kitchen brimming with delightful smells, dryer clanking, and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on the television.
2. Homemade pumpkin pie, made yesterday.
3. Chris Martin's voice playing on my iPod.
4. This little blog, a place to say what I need to, connect in a way I didn't know possible. All my delightful blogger friends scattered around this country, that put a smile on my face everyday. How did I get so lucky?
5. My hubby being home more than away the last few months. I know the busy season starts up in January, but this time has been so wonderful. I have almost forgotten about the time he has to spend away.
6. Beautiful weather, we've had delightful sunny Autumn so far. A few precious little snowflakes fell earlier, just to warm my heart.
7. Tomorrow I am going to take out my Christmas decorations. The excitement that is oozing from my girls for the holidays makes it all worth while.
8. Online shopping. Enough said on that one!
9. Two more weeks of Graduate School and then winter break. I feel so accomplished and proud, I did it. One semester down, oh and 27 credits to go. Focus on the positive, right?
10. The festive season that is upon us. Birthday celebrations, dinners with friends, gatherings, wonderful live music, outtings, everything is all merrily, merrily, merrily Life Is But A Dream!
11. A huge heartfelt wonderful warmth is with us this holiday season, knowing the change that is coming to America. I wish I was traveling to DC in January.
12. My house is not immaculate and I'm okay with it. Seriously. (oh, and the DVD is still there, and I'm okay with it)
13. My family, even though they are thousands of miles away, today they are in my hearts. I will be recreating family recipes so they feel like they are here with me.
I wish everyone who reads this a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I hope you have a full belly and a warm heart today! Love You!