Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happily Breaking Some Rules

Oh the bloggy awards. I see them as a friend stopping by with a muffin and a chai just because. Or like a little pat on the back. Now I will be the first to admit that most awards have rules of what to do and how to give the award, yada yada yada. 

I had two awards come my way last month and had yet to pass them out, no better time than the sleepy weekend, to stop by give a fellow blogger a muffin and a chai a little bloggy bling. 

Now if you like to play by the rules, than click on the link that I provided from the person that passed the award onto me, I linked to their "proper" post. If you are a little non-traditional and throw caution into the wind, please pass it along as you see fit. 

Jen at Never A Dull Moment (my blogger friend that lives 5 miles away that turned into my real life friend) passed along this Superior Scribbler Award to me. Now I suggest stopping by her place if I pass this on to you, because this award comes with a linky loo thing. You can add your name to the other famous Bloggy Superior Scribblers. 

Drum Roll Please.. This award is being passed along to:

VeryBusyMomWith4- Lisa is a great read. We both love Whole Foods and Apple Computer products, among other things. Although I am a Yankee at heart, Lisa is one of my favorite Texans!

All Who Wander Are Not Lost- G has a great story to tell and an even bigger heart. I love her honesty and openness! She brings a wonderful perspective to the blogging world. 

The Young and The Relentless- Connie has a special place in her heart for Colorado, but currently she lives in Utah. She makes you feel like you've known her forever, even if she's just a bloggy friend!

The Norwindians- Kirsten who just went through a little blog switch over, seems very at home in her new place. I adore her insight into life with three kids, including twin girls. 

To The Manner Born- Toad just so happens to have a connection to me outside of the blogging world. I find his writing to be a delightful departure from my typical reads. Stop by and browse for a bit,  you'll enjoy his whit, I promise. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Looking Through the Lens, passed this award on to me. Jaina has a huge heart and when you read her blog, it shines through!
This award is going on to my three blogger friends, that were really friends of mine long before EatPlayLove was born. We all have five year old children that have grown up together and I can't imagine my life with out them, they are precious gems!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award and for saying such nice things about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for always thinking of me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much you! You dear are one of my favorite Yankees ;)

    Congrats on both awards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy some of your picks as well! Looking forward to checking out the others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I am so honored and so amazed by your kind words and kindness. Thank you very gratefully from my heart!

    G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man...now I'm feeling guilty. I got some to pass out as well:P Congrats to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much. hopefully we will all still be in touch when they are 15 think we are going to need as much support then too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay and congrats to everyone! Thank you so much for your kind words about me :) You totally deserve both of those awards :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!