Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tweet Tweet Come Out Please Wherever You Are...

Twitter found me, no wait I found Twitter. I would love to follow you, if you also Twitter and I haven't followed you yet. Please leave me a comment or message with your link. My google email connected me with the majority of you, but if not, please share.

If you'd like to follow me, you can find me babbling in 140 characters or less, right here.

Or you can just share you're link so we can create a chorus of tweets!

8 comments:

  1. Oh...I'm addicted to Twitter, and a follower;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to get more into Twitter.... I practically never tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what my problem is with Twitter... I can never think of anything to write! Happy New Year girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an account! But, I always forget to check, because I don't have a phone or anything that beeps to remind me of messages. Soooo, I haven't been on in days. It's fun though, when I actually play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had a few good conversations on twitter, but it hasn't yet become a part of my everyday life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have totally gotten sucked in, and I BLAME YOU!!!! LOL I seem to remember, waaaaay back when, I was debating whether or not to join, and you were decidedly anti-Twitter. LOL! And so, my dear friend, I blame you for the hour I lost today adding people to follow! LOL! ;) (It is fun, though!) ;)
    Happy New Year, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i began following you today! looking forward to trading tweets. cheers, kchaux

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!