Friday, June 12, 2009

There's a Pot Of Gold At The End Of The Rainbow, British Blonde Gold...

One month ago, I posted on my Facebook page that I was looking for some adventurous friends to road trip with me to see a concert. Well not just any concert, a Coldplay concert. I found some takers and the adventure was born.

Tomorrow, I am off to Omaha to see Coldplay.

Mind you, it's a bit of a drive. So there will be snacks, sing-a-longs, potty breaks, and lots of conversation. Oh and corn, this is Nebraska. Wide open fields of corn.

Followed by live music. Did I mention, we have awesome seats. And that the band comes off stage to play in the back of the venue for a few songs, meaning I have a 90% chance of a high five. Which means hand on hand contact. I'm just hoping I'll let go of their hands...(I have a thing for hands, if you didn't know).

Stay tuned on Monday for the full story. I have a new camera to try out as well, fingers crossed the stars will align and I will capture some magic, also known as Coldplay live in concert!

Until the butterflies rain down on me...

11 comments:

  1. yay!!! those are great seats! excited for you as if I was going. can't wait to here about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is SO exciting! I can't wait to hear the details!!! Have an AMAZING time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear all about it. No swooning when you touch hands, that's so 1980.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was following your tweets last night! Can't wait to hear the whole story with pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh FUN - can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing good has ever happened to me in Nebraska. Nothing. I dread Nebraska.

    But I am thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful time. Was cracking up at your FB update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!