Monday, August 3, 2009

Meet Me, No Meet My Garden Vlog

So the story goes, I was given a Sony Webbie as a gift from my hubby for our anniversary in June. I'm not very comfortable putting myself out there on video, but instead of just posting a photo of my garden that's doing awesome, I've decided to put all that hesitation aside and create a "meet me and my garden vlog". The only edits I made to this vlog was in length, it was five minutes long, which is painful. Hopefully this shortened version will be just about the right. 

Here is a photo of my garden the day it was planted, in June. And here is the video of my garden tonight:
My response to vlogging, it wasn't so bad. One thing to majorly work on, breathing and talking. I think I was trying to get through it so fast I sound like I am panting. Lovely. And with that, the creation of the Vlog label is born at EatPlayLove. Eek

10 comments:

  1. Oh no...it says "error, please try again later." I can't see it:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great job on your first Vlog! My poor tomato plants are not doing well...but I planted two to each pot. They may need more room.

    And Sunday, I bought 4 more basil plants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! Very fun. Loved seeing your garden and hearing your voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! It was so nice to see and hear you :) Your garden looks amazing. -MH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic. Your garden looks great, i am glad it survived all the hail storms we had, mines got battered by hail and has hardly anything left.

    Love heirloom tomato plants, that's one of the only things we have left and they were so good last year, they are by far our favorite too.

    Keep the videos coming

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE tomatoes out of the garden. Now that I'm home full time, I should really think about getting some pots for a garden (sadly - we don't have yard space in back). Your lovely garden is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll watch later when I can turn on the audio (nap time right now). The word vlog grosses me out. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is awesome. Even as a lover of words, there is nothing that brings you closer to the real person than pictures and audio.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are simply lovely! And so proud of your garden :) My mother did a garden with the kids this year, and my 3yo absolutely LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!