Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vlog From The Snowy Trenches of The Colorado October Blizzard...

Disclaimer... Before you watch this vlog, I warn you, I am not wearing any makeup. I just shoveled about 500lbs of snow from my sidewalk, walkway, driveway, and neighbor's sidewalk. But really, we all know I'm not all smoke and mirrors around here anyway, so I thought why the heck not. So enjoy it, the plain old ordinary me (with 3 zits on my chin). Oh and Milo, the black lab does make an appearance!


7 comments:

  1. Know you told me not to come...I thought this was a great vlog and it made me miss CO so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the thing is we don't get much snow, but when we do we get lots??!! who knows, it's just fun to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise...so nice to put a voice and movement to the words and the blog! Sorry about all the snow, but on the positive side you got your CARDIO out of the way! HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous!! I hope it clears up for trick-or-treating though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look gorgeous. And while I do love snow - I'm not quite ready for it yet. I need about one more month of autumn before I can consider winter...

    My best friend lived in CO for several years and I know how mild the weather usually is. I'm surprised you got so much snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a winter wonderland! Miss it SO much! And silly, you never need make up!! You have the natural glow from shoveling snow. ;) - MH

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!