Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bento Less Breaks, Whimsical Muffin Tin Meals At Home!

During school breaks, like last week, I didn't pack any bentos. Although I do occasionally make lunch or dinner in cupcake/muffin tins for my daughters. It's a refreshing change to see everything in little cups. They are a big fan of it and it makes dinner/lunch just a bit more whimsical for them. In the past I've also used ice cube trays as an alternative, it provides many small options which is perfect for a picky eater. Give muffin tin meals a try at home, surprise your kids. In turn they may just surprise you with their eating!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a neat idea! My son is 8, but I still think that he would get a kick out of this. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!