Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Gift For You, Organic and Delightful Steaz Iced Teaz

Let's not beat around the bush, I am a TEA FANATIC. Hot, cold, iced, spiced, sweet, unsweetened, plain, organic, black, white, green, chai, on and on... Tea, I love tea. Only problem with many ready to serve tea products on the market is that they are full of the stuff I loathe, high fructose corn syrup.

But a product I've been enjoying from Whole Foods Market, Steaz Iced Teaz is now available at Target! Can I get a hallelujah! We all know how often I'm at the big red store, so when I found out I could buy Steaz there I was beyond thrilled.
Steaz sent me a box of their canned iced teas for free, containing Green Tea with Peach, Green Tea with Blueberry Pomegranate Acai, and White Tea with Lime and Pomegranate.

Why do I love Steaz?

Before the tea arrived, I was already a Steaz fan. I'm a person that chooses to lightly sweeten my tea, when I make it at home. Typically I find that I have to brew my own tea to make iced tea because believe it or not, I like the flavor of tea and many times that gets lost in commercial brands. Steaz really sets itself apart in the flavor level. They understand the delicate balance that needs to compliment a tea leaf. Their tea is made from Fair Trade Certified tea leaves, which means the farmers are paid at fair living wages so they can compete in the global marketplace.

Ingredients make the difference. When the beverage you drink contains natural antioxidants, sweeteners that balance out the flavors not overpower it, and gentle aromas from fruits it just tastes better. For me, I feel better.

Even better, one winner will receive a free box of tea from Steaz! If you don't win, you can also print out a buy one get one free coupon for target here. Really everyone is a winner!

How to enter:
Share with me your favorite kind of tea in a comment below!

Contest Rules:
1. Contest open from 12/22-12/29! Comments will close when the contest has ended.
2. 12/29 I will send out an email to the winner, you will have 48 hours to respond to my email.
3. I will need your name and address, to provide to Steaz, who will directly ship to you!
4. Comments that don't meet the criteria (response to my question) will be deleted.
5. You may enter as many times as you like!
6. If you don't have a blogger/open id account, please leave a valid email address in your comment for me to contact you .
7. One winner will be chosen at random, by random.org from the total number of eligible entries.
8. Good luck!

photo from Steaz flickr group


  1. I have not tried Steaz but it sounds yummy. My favorite is a blueberry tea from The People's Republic (I think) so I am betting I'd like their green tea with blueberry pomegranite Acai.


  2. I'm with you - hate the HFC in most pre-made teas. Especially fountain teas. Lately I've been a fan of green tea with peach. YUM.
    - Katy Mac

  3. I love iced tea, and I make my own for the same reason. I can't stand overly sweet tea. Southern Sweet Tea is just beyond me. I loves me some Bhakti Chai, and have some in the fridge for later this afternoon. :) And nothing beats a cuppa on a cold Sunday, or peppermint on a sour tummy.

  4. Hmmm.... I've not tried this brand. I've always been a fan of 'Honest Tea' - for all of the above mentioned reasons... (their lightly sweetened assam is yummy..)
    I'll have to try Steaz - and available at Target you say?? That just upped the ante!

  5. Count me in!

    My fave tea is Constant Comment. I love to start my day with it.

  6. I'm with you. I like my tea to taste like tea. My fave tea is Mate Vana, an herbal blend that tastes like chocolate! kimstoys at gmail

  7. I'm such a big tea drinker. I'm a huge fan of Darjeeling and Earl Grey but I also like Silver Needle Green Tea.

    As far as Steaz, I that Green Tea with Peach is AMAZING!

    Thanks for the giveaway! :)

  8. mmm...sounds good. I hvaen't tried their tea. Used to like that green tea in a bottle, but lately I like the white teas as my local coffee shops. I had a tea recently that was amazing, it looked like coffee and I cannot even remember what type it was :(