Friday, April 9, 2010

The Asparagus Test...

This morning I took a bit of a risk. I absolutely feel the need to pack at least two fresh fruits or vegetables in my daughter's lunch. Variety is key. When I opened the refrigerator, I saw a ziploc full of blanched fresh spring asparagus that was left over from dinner. As I reached for the last four strawberries, I also grabbed the asparagus. I thought, why not let's see what happens.

My daughter happily ate asparagus with her risotto two nights ago, but at lunch I'm not quite sure. So today is a test, an asparagus test. Sure does look beautiful doesn't it?

I'll update a photo when she returns home from school. Anyone want to guess did she eat it or not?

1 comment:

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!