Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happiest Mother's Day...

Today is the day I feel honored to be a part of a group of amazing women. My friends and family constantly inspire me to do better, to be the best I can be. Better yet, the support I have surrounds me and holds me up when I most need it. Motherhood to me is celebrations big and small, mixed with those occasional days that are overwhelming but make me stronger.

Today I can celebrate and honor the most important job i've ever had and love, being a mother. A special thank you to my husband for allowing me the great fortune of staying home with my girls. An extra big thank you to my mother for guiding me through out life, your support is incredible.

A glimpse into my morning:
3 little birds, made by Sj, wrapped gently and placed in a box, what a treasure to me.

Breakfast in bed, prepared by J, he even baked the muffins. Yes, I am a lucky woman.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfectly lovely day for a mama. Happy Mother's Day.

    ~ Yaya
    Yaya's Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little birds are SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those birds! Did she go to one of those painting places?

    Your breakfast look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More talent from Sj! The breakfast looks delicious as always!- Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!