This recipe is delicious and I always have the ingredients on hand. Isn't the saying the secret is in the sauce? This sauce is so simple to prepare and is NOT full of a bunch of chemicals. My girls love this as well. I add it to my stir fry vegetables and serve with brown rice or organic soba noodles. The noodles cook in 4-6 minutes, so if I'm in a rush it's noodles, if I'm prepared it's rice.
1/4 Cup- Soy sauce (we use Tamari)
2 Tbsp- Rice vinegar
1 Tbsp- Sesame oil
1 Tbsp- Canola oil
2 Tbsp- Water
Whisk together and set aside.
This is how the stir fry looks (yes, it's this easy):
- Cook noodles or rice while preparing vegetables and protein.
- In a frying pan saute meat of choice, tonight I prepared this with organic tempeh, I saute in canola oil, not even a full tablespoon.
- Remove meat from pan to use pan to saute vegetables.
- In a pinch I just grab a bag of Organic Chinese Stir Fry mix frozen, cook in the pan with a couple of tablespoons of WATER (healthy, no fat). I add baby spinach, edamame, garlic, ginger to spice things up.
- Add cooked protein back into pan with vegetables.
- Stir in Asian Dressing.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
Voile your done.
Using soba noodles, a bag of frozen mix, this can be on the table in about 15 minutes tops. No delivery can guarantee that.