Thursday, May 27, 2010

We're All Smiling...

My three year old, GL, loves to draw. She prefers pen over big chunky pre-k crayons. I allow her to use pens and even sharpie markers, although both come with some hesitation. When this is the result, I can't help be thankful that I gave her the freedom to express herself.
Our family (left to right GL, Sj, J, and me). GL's drawings have just progressed in the last couple of months to where our arms are now coming from our bodies instead of our heads.

The best part to me, we are all smiling.


7 comments:

  1. That child has great promise. Love that you are all smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above commenter - your child has great promise! She is a great artist - only 3 years old and she drew that? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smiling too! That is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! THREE??????? REALLY???
    That is an amazing picture for a three year old. Holy moly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids can't draw that well.

    She's gifted!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE her picture! She is a great artist! - Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm REALLY impressed. And I love how you all kind of look like you're flying. It somehow magnifies the smiles. That ones frame worthy.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!