Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Tips: Good Bye Plastic Sandwich Bags!

For the record, I do buy ziploc bags. We try to use them sparingly and I am quite fond of this alternative, Natural Value Wax Bags, I've been using for years. I purchase these bags at Whole Foods ($2.99 for 60ct) and use them all the time for snacks on the go. They are sandwich size, so perfect for most of the girls' needs. The bags do not seal closed so I only use them for snacks such as cheddar bunnies, puffs, or fruit. They are easily overlooked in the grocery store, so keep your eyes peeled for them!

I've also found them online, if you don't have a Whole Foods close by.

1 comment:

  1. I hardly ever use plastic bags since you introduced me to glass containers! I love them.


I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!