Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Workout Summary

Total Miles Recorded for June: 82

Miles Ran/Walked (when I started): 21.5

Miles Rode on Bicycle: 32.5

Miles Hiked: 8.17

Miles RUN only: 20.19

  • Thanks to Daily Mile, I know my fastest mile was 9:20, it was during a rainstorm. It was beautiful! That's not my normal pace, but I sure am proud.
  • The furthest I worked out was 9.77 miles which was a night I rode my bike to a friend's house and then we hiked trails near her house.
  • Logged a total of 92.39 miles at Daily Mile.
  • Saved 4.86 gallons of gasoline.
  • 43 donuts burned. Ha!
  • Burned 2 pounds.
Want to be Daily Mile friends, find me here.


  1. Amazing! Good for you. I'm inspired to hit the gym today! I've been slacking for a few weeks... I can actually feel it in my body, can you believe itt?

  2. I am so proud of you! I'm even more proud that you ran the morning that you met me for breakfast!

    Great job!


I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!