I've partnered in the past with Jump Start, my daughters love their games online and for the Wii. This new game has been a blast to play, everyone in the family has their very own Jumpee so we can all play together. I let my 6yo design our Jumpees because she does such a good job (see mine in the photo).
The Get Moving Family Fitness game for the Wii sets itself apart from other Wii games targeted for E (everyone) because you actively participate when playing the game. Not only is there a wide range of sports to play from Speed Skating to Baseball, you can also choose the location where the game is played. I personally prefer the beach when playing! There are 18 different games and you use both the balance board or nunchucks with each activity.
If you have played other JumpStart games, you will enjoy this interactive game as well. My girls and I all give it a thumbs up!
Giveaway Details, How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me a favorite activity you like to do with your children!
2. You must provide a valid email and name for me to pass along to the kind people at JumpStart, so they can mail you the game directly. If you comment as anonymous (which is fine by me) please just include an email address in your comment so I can contact you.
3. One entry per person.
4. Contest ends Friday August 13th at 10pm MST. I will close the comments when the contest ends, so that's easy.
5. Winners announced in one post from the entire week on Saturday!
6. If winner does not respond to my email, I will draw a new winner on Monday August 16.
7. I reserve the right to delete comments that do not answer the ? in #1.