Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Adventurous 2nd Grader's Japanese Leftovers Bento

Grilled chicken, broccoli, mushrooms, udon noodles, edamame & carrot skewers sitting on some steamed spinach, teriyaki sauce, vegetable gyoza (dumplings), and a spring roll with chicken, basil, avocado, cukes, and carrots! Yum!

While I would love to take credit for this food, this is simply left overs from a quick Japanese restaurant we have in Colorado. Sometimes we order too much food, bonus our daughter can take it for leftovers and I just have to assemble it!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, looks savory and quite fun to eat, esp the lively spring roll with avocado and basil, a favorite flavor combo I happened to combine in my last bento!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leftover dinner is my favorite lunch! Unless it's sandwiches. I'm having a sort of love affair with sandwiches these days :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!