Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fruit Kabob & Turkey Baloney With Heart!

Last night I popped into Whole Foods to pick up a chicken (they put them on special on Wednesday) and while I was there I grabbed some fruit kabobs as well. So really, I didn't get all fancy this morning, I just had a kabob leftover from dinner!

Heart sandwich made with 100% whole wheat organic bread, Applegate Farms uncured turkey baloney and Cabot sharp vintage cheddar, a bit of mustard, and Sj's initials in fruit leather. Some snap peas, barbecue Pirate's Booty, left over fruit leather cut into bunnies, and a 365 brand sandwich cookie.
Disclaimer all items were purchased by my family, not a free sample or paid endorsement!

1 comment:

  1. Is that stick considered a weapon at school?

    Love the initials!


I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!