Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More Bunnies Bento

Bunny, moon, and circle sandwich (good ol' organic peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat). Broccoli, red peppers, snap peas, orange peppers (left over from dinner stir fry mix), grapes, bunny crackers, and some japanese biscuits/crackers for a treat.

I haven't been doing much lunch packing lately, as we are packing our home to move in a couple of weeks. Hot lunch has been my go to when I haven't been to the store or I just run out of time in the morning. I am fortunate enough to have a great hot lunch option at my daughter's school, her district is a part of the School Food Project. They've eliminated all processed foods, high fructose corn syrup, have bulk organic white milk (just pour into cups), a harvest bar, and a vegetarian option every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!