- Conversation with my dad about him coming to help finish up the last few house projects before it's market ready.
- Search for tickets.
- Call him back and ask if he's available to fly the next day at 6am.
- He said yes.
- Move ALL of my daughters' toys into the office/playroom to see them in one space. Holy moly.
- Pick up my dad from the airport before noon!
- Wow, that was kind of crazy and whirlwind all wrapped into one.
- Avoid toys.
- Overhaul dining room paint, trim.
- Visit our local beach with friends! Yes, I said beach in Colorado. It's man made, but we don't care.
- Tape the President on the View to watch after bedtime, on a VHS tape. Yes, I said tape and VHS.
- Come home and agree, ooh that paint job is pretty. (pictures when furniture is all put back).
- Think about the memories in our house and how I am truly ready for this space to belong to someone else.
- Dwell on all the toys stuffed in baskets, bins, and bags sitting right behind me as I casually type like the room is empty.
Imagine the possibilities (which may be my favorite part of the evening)...