Friday, January 14, 2011

Delurking Day: Hello, I Love You Won't You Tell Me Your Name?

It is common knowledge through out the blogosphere that comments are the currency in which bloggers are paid. Today has been deemed Delurking Day, which means it's the one day a year we kindly ask for a comment, as a lurker is someone who reads your writing but does not comment. Maybe you've never been here before, maybe you've stopped by occasionally and are surprised I'm still doing this, or maybe you skim through my writing in a reader or email. Today is the day I am asking you to click through and leave a comment... Would it help if I said pretty please???

I'm happy you stopped by, I'd love for you to say hello in the comments. Whatever you want to say, just go for it! The box is just right down there! Oh and in case you didn't know it, I appreciate you and thanks so much for reading Eat Play Love.

By the way, you don't need to log in to an account, just choose name/url from the drop down menu or anonymous. You can leave your name in the body of the comment! Easy enough!

10 comments:

  1. Hope your lurkers leave lots of comments today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delurking here! So happy to see you're getting resettled in Boulder, one of the best places ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    You definitely got me with the Doors, but either way I'm happy to delurk... My name is Alyssa, and I've been reading your blog for about 6 months, on my RSS feeds (that's actually why I don't comment on most blogs I read, 'cause they just pop up in google reader). Thanks for providing some of my morning coffee reading material :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love your blog! You bring a smile to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Hello! I've been reading since I lived in Boulder, then Atlanta and now Seattle! We share a fondness for Chris Martin...Any tips on weaning my almost 17 month old that doesn't want to? I remember you weaned your 2nd around that time... Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hysterical! I hopped over from Burgh Baby - but still felt obligated to comment :D Wouldn't want to break the rules.. hee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I am not a lurker, but I have not been here in a while, so what a perfect oppurtunity to stop by and say hello! Hope 2011 has been great for you all so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Shannon, and I am a lurker. Not because I choose to be, but because I have no choice. As a working mom with an insanely active 2-year old, I really only have time to skim my emails, glance at my google homepage, and then down a glass of bubbly (cheap, but yummy Yellowtail)before I am crashing in bed. Thanks for all of your awesome stories and tales. And, even though I may not always comment please know that you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I confess to being a lurker. I enjoy your blog. Keep writing! I am a computer idiot asnd don't know what a URL means, so this will say anonymous - but my name is Julie.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!