Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year, Back to The Bento!


Today was my daughter's first day back to school, which meant my first bento of the New Year!

  • Almond butter and superfruits jelly sandwich
  • assorted entertainment crackers and cheddar little piggies
  • grape tomatoes
  • Kiwi and blueberries
  • a butterhorn baked by Papa in New York!
I am thrilled the house selling, moving, apartment living, and settling in two times since leaving our first home is behind us. The timing of the New Year and my zest for starting fresh is upon us and couldn't be more perfect.

So happy to be back at the bento...

On a side note, this is what I did after school drop off, a little hike. Aiming for 200 in 2011. Follow my journey, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!