Monday, February 28, 2011

My Favorite Photos of February

(as always click to enlarge)

I love reflecting on the month through photos. Like the bottom left corner photo, it's an ice covered window. We had an extremely cold snap in February that felt never ending and our single pane windows iced over horribly. February was also a great month for the house, I got paintings and pictures hung on the walls and the chalk board circle painted on the wall (2nd in from left and 2nd from bottom). I enjoyed a few meals out, always feeling so lucky to have wonderful food so close by. Boulder is a mecca for fabulous local restaurants. Girl Scout Cookies, hikes, and taking advantage of warmer days. A few glimpses into Valentine's Day, painting circle bookmarks and ribbon barrettes. 

February, always unpredictable! 

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the gesture to stop and take a moment to comment. Thank you!