Today I thought, maybe if I write it down, I'll have a better chance at follow through. So here's a list of thoughts swirling through my head, things I believe will make me feel more accomplished, when I lay my head on the pillow at night.
- House, picked up, dishes done, laundry put away, toilets scrubbed, beds made. Immaculate, no. Harmony, yes. Baby steps.
- Internet, time limits. Do I need to say more? I've got until 9am, then it's focus around the house time. FB to get my attention only once per day. Laptop, out of sight out of mind? iPhone, well that's a completely different animal.
- For some reason, I've decided to give up dairy this week. I don't know why. Sometimes I feel like dairy brings my energy levels down. Also keeping an eye on sugar consumption and carbs. Bring it on fruit and vegetables. I will still be eating meat, so I wouldn't say I'm going vegan. I worry too much about filling my diet with meat substitutes which are full of a bunch of processed crap. I'd rather have lean organic chicken breast, pure and natural.
- Possibly painting the laundry room?
- Organize guest room, I have guests coming next week! Yeah GUESTS coming!
- Yoga, I've been longing to bust out the yoga dvd's I have. No excuses, just need to take the time.
- Play, laugh, and be silly with GL (she's home with me today).
- Do my best, know what I want to accomplish and work towards it. It's not perfection, it's effort.
- Pick up tax forms, it's tax time! Library!
- A few bills, bank trip with GS money, post office.
- Plan dinner menu for week and shop for it. (That's one I really strive for)
I'm curious if writing this down will make any difference in what I truly accomplish.
In completely unrelated news, here's a photo of me with my new haircut and color (which has more dimension than you can see in the photo). It's the best I could do considering I seem to hate every photo of me I've tried to take in the past few weeks. Thanks to instagram, the awful case of acne I have on my chin is not visible. Oh and it's just not possible for me to have Hollywood hair, which I am fine with.